Wednesday 7 October 2009

Locations.

I have thought about various locations and come to some conclusions about what would suit my video and what would not.

I live in Newton Abbot therefore i would be easy for me to film around this area, I could also use Torquay as a setting. However the setting are not appropriate as Newton Abbot and Torquay are more retirement and family areas, therefore they would not suit the urban and city lifestyle that i require for my video.

So I researched further and decide that Exeter would suit my video better than other options that i researched. I came to this conclusion because Exeter is a bigger city therefore has the specific urban style that i require for my music video. There are lots of small alley ways, backstreet shops, music venues and art houses that i think i could incorporate within my music video. For example if incorporated an alternative music venue like the cavern club it would appeal the the fans as they could relate to going to venues similar to the cavern. I would like to film some of the opening at the Exeter central or St Davids train station.




















No comments:

Post a Comment