Thursday 22 October 2009

Evaluation of filming the opening scene.

Filming the opening scene was overall a success as the footage has turned out to be how I wanted it to look. I used a strobe light i some of the shots to create a distorted and edgy effect, Chris Cunningham uses effects like this in his videos to create the same effects. I found after a few takes that I had to get the girl to move her head faster and with more of a jolty movement to create the crazy looking effect that I wanted.



I like the night shot mode here as it creates the distorted/surreal image that i want to create. I think this works well and I am going to use this effect through out the opening scene. I also like the surreal effect the night shot mode create on the girls eyes as her pupils are dilated, they stand out when in night mode therefore creating a scary effect that i want.



No comments:

Post a Comment