Wednesday 7 October 2009

Clothing ideas.

I have various ideas for clothing, i would like it to fit into the Indie genre as this would then fit the image of the band and it would also appeal to the fans. I want to try and use blacks and greys within the clothes as they are dark and mysterious colours therefore they will fit with the lyrics and themes of the video. 



















I have now researched into various styles that are seen in the Indie scene. I found that skinny jeans were very popular within both the boys and girls. 



I think that converse would suit the style well as i found that they are typical of this subculture. I one of the actors was not ale to get any converse black pumps would also work well.



























Something simple like this jumper would work well as it is black therefore representing a dark and mysterious character and atmosphere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment