Thursday 19 November 2009

Progress made 19/11/09.

Today I filmed some more footage of crowds in a town centre. This went well and i was able to get various shot types and angles. Also today I solved a big problem with editing, I had filmed some footage of cars going along the motor way. I then sped this up in imovie, however it was not fast enough and i was not able to repeat this transaction again. However I found that if i dragged the clip out of imovie and then back it i was able to speed it up again as it thought it was a new file. This has really helped my project as some of my footage was not usable as i could not speed it up enough. Now i a able to use the footage again and i am able to use ideas that i did not think i could use as i can speed them up to the correct level.

No comments:

Post a Comment