Thursday 19 November 2009

Anton Corbijn.

Today i watched a dvd of Anton Corbijn's work. I was inspired by the way that he used his knowledge of photography to enhance his moving image.















I like the way that he uses black and white as it creates a gritty and realistic image to his work. I am interested about the framing in this shot as he has placed the man almost in the centre, this normally does not work when using the rule of thirds, yet in this case it has worked well as he has balanced the shot out with the surroundings.















Again i love the use of black and white here, but i also think the way that he has annotated his work is interesting. I am able to read his thoughts on the framing and the ideas about the shot, this helps me as i am influenced greatly by Corbijn's work.



No comments:

Post a Comment